What's Included with the Kit - What's on the Truck
● P/N en-jk-410-19680 19.7 kW MicroInverter IQ8 and 48 Each Jinko DIY Solar Panel Package
- 48 - 410 Watt Jinko PV Module, MC4, 1.0m (~39.4”) PV Wire, 40mm Black Frame, Black Back Sheet, BOB, 60 Cell Mono-Perc,
- 48 - Enphase, IQ 8A Micro Inverter, compatible with 60 -72 cell PV Modules, 240V, 300VA Peak Power, MC4 DC Connectors, IQ8PLUS-72-2-US
- 1 - Enphase IQ8 X-IQ-AM1-240-4 Combiner with IQ Envoy
- 40 - Mounting Kit for inverters.
- 40 -Enphase, IQ, Q-Cable, 240 Volt, for 72 cell 2.0m Landscape/Portrait Module Pitch.
- 4- Eaton, Circuit Breaker, BR Breaker, 20A, 240VAC, 2-Pole, for Enphase IQ Combiner+, and Enpower Smart Switch, BR220
- 8- Arlington, Strain Relief, Cord Grip, 1-Hole, 1/2", with locknut
- 8- Enphase, IQ, Terminator Cap for Q-Cable ends.
- 1 - Enphase Cable Disconnect tool for Q Cable.
- 1 - Line Drawing; Full Instructive Three-Line Diagram of Entire DC Circuit, as Well as AC Lines to Your Metered Service Entrance.
Understanding system use cases for IQ8 series microinverters The Enphase Energy System, with IQ8 Microinverters, enables many configurations for different customer needs. The system supports four use cases that are described below.
Solar Only: The system does not provide any backup. It offers economic savings by using the power produced to supply customer loads and exports excess power back to the grid when allowed.
Sunlight Backup: In addition to the benefits offered by the Solar Only use case, the system provides backup when the sun is shining for up to four essential loads.
Home Essentials Backup: In addition to the benefits offered by the Sunlight Backup solution, the system provides backup during day or night for essential loads.
Full Energy Independence: In addition to the benefits offered by the Home Essentials Backup use case, the system provides backup during day or night for the whole home.
Click on the Links Below to learn more