OutBack Radian 8850W Pre-Bundled Solar Kit; Off-Grid, Backup, Grid-Tie
- 8.9 kW Package
- Pre-Engineered, pre-bundled OutBack DIY (Do-it-yourself) system with Radian 8048A inverter and GSLC175-120/240 Load Center. Best-in-class reliability that accommodates all of the essential protective devices and is an ideal solution when there is a need for a large technically advanced flexible system. This advanced system is designed for a very simple assembly of the inverter and load center on site saving you thousands of dollars. Methodically engineered, every component of this kit has been specially selected to assure the highest performance in a safe and simple-to-install pre-bundled package. This mini-grid power system is ideal for applications such as grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in the same package.
- Only: Buy Now
- Product Details:
- Resource Documents:
OutBack Grid-Interactive and Stand-Alone Capability in the same package
|Power Center||Part Number||Array Size Watts (STC*)||Daily Watts Based on 5 Sun Hours (*STC)||Voltage
DC (Bat) / AC
|Type||Radian Continuous AC Output Watts||AC Output Current|
Radian 8048A Inverter
GSLC175-120/240 Load Center
|RADCS-8850||8,850W||44,250W (*STC)||48VDC /
**Grid interactive, or dual function, inverters can export power to the utility grid, but can also supply emergency backup power for critical loads during a grid outage. These inverters use a battery bank for energy storage (they will not operate without batteries), and include an automatic transfer switch that enables them to safely operate off-grid during a blackout.
***Amps AC Out; Define Your Needs: A Single Radian inverter's continuous AC output current is limited to 30AAC. The issue here is that the combination of your normal loads (Not Surge Loads) might exceed the inverters output current rating (Amps Out) on larger PV systems. It is critical in the design selection that you make sure the continuous AC load combination of your power requirements is at or below the 30AAC output limit of a single Radian inverter in these kits. If your AAC out is larger than 30AAC, then for each inverter you add (See Optional Accessories Below), stacked in parallel, you can increase the AAC out by 30AAC. (Example: 2 Radian Inverters = 60AAC Output, 3 Radian Inverters = 90AAC Output)
OutBack Radian 8850W solar inverter / charger kit provides a comprehensive answer for grid interactive and or stand-alone power. Off-grid, backup or grid-tie these pre-bundled packages are engineered from the ground up to simplify the design, distribution and installation of energy storage. Take the power over your energy requirements with this easy successful solution to any requirement from 8 kW to 80 kW serious power anywhere.
The OutBack Radian 8048A is an advanced electronic device that takes DC (Direct Current) voltage from your batteries and turns it into 240VAC (Alternating Current), which is needed to power your household electrical appliances (i.e. AC loads).
The Radian 8048A GSLC175-120/240 Load Center also includes a inverter battery charger circuit that takes AC power (When connected to your utility OR generator power) and transforms it into DC power to recharge your batteries from the inverter while the FLEXmax 80 is charging the batteries from the solar array.
Grid-tie or off-grid, the output is 120/240 VAC split phase in each unit for easy tie-in to US standard wiring and grid connections. A single Radian features 8 kW of continuous output power and can support large dynamic load variations and surge loads, making it well suited for demanding residential applications. You can parallel stack up to 10 Radian inverter to give you 300 AAC of electricity. The GS4048A supports a wider range of battery charging parameters and are recommended when using advanced battery chemistries, such as lithium ion. This inverter package also include OutBack's new Grid Zero feature, which enables them to manage input from the utility grid in parallel with the inverter output, and are recommended for systems that aren't net metered. With two power stages, the GS8048A are able to provide high efficiency and redundancy for critical applications, and the modular design is field serviceable. Radian series inverters can be parallel stacked up to 10 inverters for 80 kW total output.
Canadian Solar panels all-black CS6K-M modules are equipped with dark mono-crystalline cells and a black frame to enhance the aesthetic appearance over standard mono modules. This product can improve the aesthetics of a rooftop bringing customer values of more energy production. Excellent module efficiency up to 17.11%, outstanding low irradiance performance, 96.5% and heavy snow load up to 5400 PA wind load up to 2400 Pa. Best warranty insurance, 25 year worldwide 100% warranty term coverage providing third party bankruptcy rights non-cancellable by 3 top insurance companies.
Choose either roof, ground or pole mount rack which will save you both time and money. As with all Blue Pacific Solar® kits, our technical staff is standing by to provide support that is as close as your telephone. OutBack Radian 8048A GSLC175-120/240 Load Center was designed with ease of installation in mind and is a superior choice when you need a fully integrated power system for larger applications. OutBack Warranty 5 Years, Solar Panel Warranty 25 Years.
What's On The Truck
- 30 - Canadian Solar, 295W Solar Panels, Black Frame, 60 Cell Mono, CS6K-295MS
- 1 - * Outback, Radian GS8048A Battery Based Inverter/Charger (Requires 48VDC Battery Bank)
- 1 - * Outback, GSLC175-PV-12/240 Prewired GS Load Center
- 2 - * Outback, FM80-150VDC MPPT Charge Controller, 80A, 150VDC, 48VDC, FM80
- 1 - * Outback, FW-CCB2, Flexware Dual FM CC Side Mount Bracket
- 1 - * Outback, MATE3, Advanced Remote Monitor and Controller
- 1 - * Outback, FW-MB3, Flexware MATE3 Side Mount Bracket
- 1 - * Outback, HUB10.3, COMM MANAGER
- 1 - Midnite Solar, Combiner box, for 12 PV breakers 3R, MNPV12
- 10 - MidNite Solar MNEPV-15 - 15 amp DC Breaker 150VDC DIN, 13mm
- 2 - MidNite Solar MNSPD-300-DC Surge Protector Device (Lighting Arrester)
- 1 - Midnite Solar MNSPD300-AC Surge Protector Device (Lighting Arrester)
- 10 - 50' PV Wire, 10AWG, UL4703 600VDC; Male/Female MC4 Connectors
- 1 - Multi-Contact MC4 Unlocking Tool
- 20 - Strain Relief, Cord Grip, 1-Hole for 5 to 12mm (.200” - .472”) OD Wire, 1/2” with locknut
- 2 - Inverter Battery Cables, Code Approved THW, 4/0 x 10' (ft.) (2 black)
- 1 - Line Drawing; Full Instructive Three-Line Diagram of Entire DC Circuit, as Well as AC Lines to Your Main Panel.
* These Parts Are Supplied But Field Assembly Is Required By Others, See Below ↓
Panels and balance of system ship in 3 - 5 business days after funds clear. OutBack Radian 8048A & GSLC175-120/240 Load Centers are a stock item but because of the popularity of the items, allow 10 business days to ship after funds clear. Custom Line Drawing PDF is sent via email in 5 - 7 business days. (Stock Items & Line Drawing Subject to Seasonal Increases)
Roof or ground racks and batteries are not included in the base price of the kit because they are site specific options. Mounting on the roof or ground, types of attachment are individual's specific property requirements. There are options below for racking (roof or ground), and batteries to accommodate nearly every application you might encounter.
Blue Pacific Solar has provided all of the main parts you will need for your kit. Racks and batteries are site specific options that are not included with the base package. Additionally some additional items sourced from your local hardware store that your may need to purchase are: Conduit, appropriately sized electrical wire from the array, some fasteners, sealant, and wire to complete the final connection to your main panel or sub panel.
OutBack Radian 8850W Solar Pre-Bundled Kit Off-Grid, Backup, Grid-Tie Radian 8048A Inverter Utilizing the GSLC175-PV-120/240 Load Center
OutBack Radian 8850W Solar Kit with Radian 8048A GSLC175-120/240 Load Center are solid-state electronic devices that, when sized properly, can be used in nearly every solar and system that uses batteries. The Radian 8048A/GSLC175-120/240 Load Centers Blue Pacific Solar sells employ the latest in power electronics to regulate the battery charge by controlling the charging voltage and current from a solar panel array.
NOTE, IMPORTANT INSTALLATION: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all products are installed and operated in accordance with local and national building codes as specific by the NEC (National Electric Code), UBC (Uniform Building Code) or IBC (International Building Code) and local utility company policy. These codes may vary from city to city and county to county. All OutBack Radian 8048A off-grid or backup solar installations should be permitted and inspected, where required, by the local inspection authority in the same manner as other equivalent electrical systems. Blue Pacific Solar recommends you contract with a local licensed electrician to do the final electrical connection of your solar system from the AC disconnect to your main breaker box. If you need help with the permitting documents for your kit, we are here for you. Solar permit service add on is available at checkout. Additional Safety Instructions; perform all electrical installations in accordance with all applicable local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC), ANSI/NFPA 70. Do NOT disconnect the solar panel while the panels are under loads.
Blue Pacific Solar® off-grid, backup or grid-Tie OutBack Radian 8850W solar kit is an affordable expandable do-it-yourself (DIY) high quality solution for your home, cabin or backup application.