Magnum MNEMS4448PAE2CLL150 Slave Inverter Add On Kit
- Slave Inverter Add On Kit
- This engineered Magnum MNEMS4448PAE2CLL150 Slave Inverter Add On Kit is designed to work with Blue Pacific Solar Magnum packages. A single MS-PAE inverter produces 120/240 VAC at its rated power (i.e., MS4424PAE provides 4400 watts of inverter power). When multiple MS-PAE inverters are stacked together in parallel (using the required ME-RTR router), the inverters work together as a single inverter/charger system. Because the stacked inverters operate as a single unit, this results in increased continuous and surge capacity, increased charging capability to the battery bank, and increased AC pass-through capacity. Only MS-PAE Series inverters are capable of being stacked in parallel; the models must be identical
- Only: Buy Now
- Product Details:
- Resource Documents:
Slave Inverter Add On Kit for MidNite E-Panel Battery Based Energy Systems
|Power Center||Part Number||
DC (Bat) / AC
|Type||Continuous AC Output Watts||Continuous AC Output Current|
MNE175STM-L-240 w/ MS4448PAE
|MAGMN-48-Slave||48 / 120 | 240||Off-Grid
|8,800 @ 240VAC||36AAC|
**On-Grid Definition - Utility grid power is available for use and the system is will interact with the utility grid but is not capable of exporting (selling) electricity back to the utility grid. System will also interact with generator but not with the generator and grid at the same time.
Field Assembly By Others Required. Includes; Full Instructive Three-Line Diagram of Entire DC Circuit, as Well as AC Lines to Your Main Panel.
The MidNite Solar MNE175STM-L-240 (Left Hand Hinge) E-Panel kit comes standard with the basic over-current protection and disconnects required to install a slave add on inverter next to an existing (Not Included) MNEMS4448PAE2CL150 power center with either a single or dual charge controller. It can also be used to expand as your needs arise allowing parallel stacking up to 4 Magnum MS4448 PAE inverters.
List of features:
- Steel or aluminum chassis with all the required openings and knock outs to aid in a NEC compliant system installation
- Inverter mounts on a unique hinged door to keep the footprint of the system small as possible
- Mounting brackets are included to aid in one person installations
- 175 amp Battery Main Breaker and snap in grommets included
- 500 amp / 50mv shunt included for battery monitoring systems (BMK Not Included See Below Optional Accessories)
- Bus bars are included for additional battery plus, PV plus and battery minus wiring
- Heavy duty 175 amp AC power distribution bus bars included
- 50 amp AC input disconnect for generator or utility included, pre-wired (15amp MM series)
- 50 amp AC bypass switch for bypassing inverter circuit, pre-wired (15amp MM series)
- Battery cable cover to enclose cables external to the chassis
- Inverter mounting hardware
- Rectangular cut outs for mounting a North American GFCI style AC outlet
- Cut outs for mounting up to six additional 13mm wide din rail mount breakers and three ¾” wide panel mount breakers for additional circuits such as PV, wind, hydro or AC distribution
- Plastic snap in conduit and fittings from chassis to inverter for AC, BTS and control circuits
- ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
Because the DC connection cables from the battery to each inverter must be of equal length and size, the battery cables that come with the MNE175STM-L-240 must be discarded. The MS-PAE inverters should be no more than 6” (15 cm) from each other to allow the 6-foot Magnum ME-RTR router stacking cables to connect to each inverter; but allow at least 3” (7.6 cm) between, under, above, and in front of the inverter for ventilation purposes.
The MS4448PAE (MS-PAE Series) 120/240V Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The MS-PAE Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
Parallel stacking: You can parallel up to four inverter / chargers for up to 17.6kw of power at 120/240V. The MP panels and router are required for parallel stacking the MS-PAE Series.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Magnum Energy's PFC charger is built into all of their inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MS-PAE Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741, 1st edition, and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations.
The Magnum ME-RTR, or "router" provides parallel capability for the Magnum MS-PAE Series inverters and includes many of the same features as the ME-ARC advanced remote control.
The router is designed with a user-friendly LCD display and rotary SELECT knob that allows all connected MS-PAE (or MS-PE) Series inverter/chargers to be programmed in sync without the need to program each inverter separately. The router will accommodate up to four MSPAE inverter/chargers in parallel plus accessories.
What's On The Truck
- 1 - Midnite MNE175STM-L-240 (Left Hand Hinge) E-Panel, 175A, 120/240VAC, White Steel for Magnum Inverter (Field Assembly by Others Required)
- 1 - Magnum, MS4448PAE 48 VDC Battery Inverter, 4400W, 120/240VAC, 60Hz, 2x30A Transfer, 48VDC, Sinewave, Off Grid, 3 Yr Warr, 60A Charger, with BTS
- 2 - Midnite MNEAC50-2P Circuit Breaker, DIN Mount, 50A, 2-pole, 120/240VAC, UL1077 (One Replaces Original 30 AAC 2P in Original E Panel)
- 1 - Midnite MNEAC30-2P Circuit Breaker, DIN Mount, 30A, 2-pole, 120/240VAC, UL1077
- 1 - Magnum, ME-RTR Digital LCD Display and Router, required for parallel stacking of the MS-PAE Inverter Models
- 1 - MidNite Solar MNSPD-300-DC Surge Protector Device (Lighting Arrester)
- 2 - MidNite Solar MNSPD-300-AC Surge Protector Device (Lighting Arrester)
- 2 - Inverter Battery Cables, Code Approved THW, 4/0 x 10' (ft.) (1 red, 1 black)
- 1 - Line Drawing; Full Instructive Three-Line Diagram of Entire DC Circuit, as Well as AC Lines to Your Main Panel.
- Field Assembly By Others Required
Allow 10 business days after funds clear to ship. (Subject to Seasonal Increases)
Kit includes 2 - MidNite MNEAC50-2P Circuit Breakers; One Replaces Original 30 AAC 2P in Original E Panel.
Because the DC connection cables from the battery to each inverter must be of equal length and size, the battery cables that come with the MNE175STM-L-240 must be discarded. When installing the Magnum MNEMS4448PAE2CLL150 Slave Inverter Add On Kit; the MS-PAE inverters should be no more than 6” (15 cm) from each other to allow the 6-foot Magnum ME-RTR router stacking cables to connect to each inverter; but allow at least 3” (7.6 cm) between, under, above, and in front of the inverter for ventilation purposes.
Magnum MNEMS4448PAE2CLL150 Slave Inverter Add On Kit; Do-It-Yourself Package
Magnum MNEMS4448PAE2CLL150 Slave Inverter Add On Kit - The MNE-240 Series E-Panel incorporates all the AC and DC wiring bus-bars and disconnects required to connect the Magnum MS-AE Series inverter/charger system.
It also provides additional room to install additional equipment, such as the MidNite Classic Charge controller (with accompanying solar array breakers/disconnects and battery temp sensors), the Magnum Battery Monitor, a PV Ground Fault device, and AC branch breakers (that can be used in lieu of an AC sub-panel to power the inverter’s AC loads). These additional breakers are installed on a supplied Din-rail mounting bracket that has space for up to six 13mm sized AC or DC breakers.
The E-Panel includes a DC Breaker used to disconnect the battery bank from the inverter as required by the National Electric Code (NEC). This breaker is also used as an overcurrent device to protect against extremely high currents that a battery is capable of producing if any short circuits occur. A variety of DC Breaker options are available from MidNite Solar. Next to the DC Breaker is a 500 amp/50 mV shunt with a DC negative bus-bar attached. The shunt is provided so that a Battery Monitor, which is used to determine the battery bank’s state of charge, may be easily connected without any rewiring. The DC negative bus-bar provides a DC negative connection point for any DC loads or PV Panels in the installation.
NOTE, IMPORTANT INSTALLATION: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all products are installed and operated in accordance with local and national building codes as specific by the NEC (National Electric Code), UBC (Uniform Building Code) or IBC (International Building Code) and local utility company policy. These codes may vary from city to city and county to county. All Magnum MNEMS4448PAE2CLL150 Slave Inverter off-grid or backup solar installations should be permitted and inspected, where required, by the local inspection authority in the same manner as other equivalent electrical systems. Blue Pacific Solar recommends you contract with a local licensed electrician to do the final electrical connection of your solar system from the AC disconnect to your main breaker box. If you need help with the permitting documents for your kit, we are here for you. Solar permit service add on is available at checkout. Additional Safety Instructions; perform all electrical installations in accordance with all applicable local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC), ANSI/NFPA 70. Do NOT disconnect the solar panel while the panels are under loads.
This Magnum MNEMS4448PAE2CLL150 Slave Inverter Add On Kit is an affordable expandable do-it-yourself (DIY) high quality solution for adding more amps to your home or cabin application.