Magnum 7800W Off-Grid Kit With Advanced Solar Power Electronics
- 5.5 kW Off-grid Package
- The Magnum DIY (Do-it-yourself) kit with MidNite MNEMS4448PAED-2CL150 power center is engineered to make installation faster and easier for off-grid or backup applications. The Magnum inverter produces pure sine wave clean electricity drawing power from the energy stored in a battery bank. Mechanically and electrically engineered, every component has been specially selected to assure the highest performance with this safe simple-to-install kit. Magnum Energy inverter, MidNite Classic 150 charge controller, lighting arresters and breakers come pre-assembled using the MidNite Solar E-Panel chassis. This off-grid kit is ideal for applications with medium power requirements such as off-grid cabins, homes and back-up power systems.
- Only: Buy Now
- Product Details:
- Resource Documents:
Pre-Wired Off-Grid Magnum MidNite E-Panel Battery Based Energy System
|Power Center||Part Number||Array Size Watts (STC*)||Daily Watts Based on 5 Sun Hours (*STC)||
DC (Bat) / AC
|Type||Continuous AC Output Watts||Continuous AC Output Current|
|MNEMS-48-7800||7,800W||27,300 Watts||48 / 120 | 240||Off-Grid
|8,800 @ 240VAC||36AAC|
**On-Grid Definition - Utility grid power is available for use and the system is will interact with the utility grid but is not capable of exporting (selling) electricity back to the utility grid. System will also interact with generator but not with the generator and grid at the same time.
This Magnum Energy /MidNite Solar kit is expandable, and accommodates all of the essential protective devices in the smallest possible space. Affordable simple application satisfying the hungry power requirements such as cabins, chalets, homes, remote communication sites and back-up power systems. Utilizing an extremely compact design and an easy-to-install mounting bracket, the fully pre-wired and factory tested Magnum power center is designed for a quick installation. Choose either roof, ground or pole mount rack which will save you both time and money. As with all Blue Pacific Solar's kits, our Technical Sales staff is standing by to provide support that is as close as your telephone.
Trina Solar Panels; founded in 1997 with over 20 offices worldwide and 13,700 employees, Trina modules are UL certified and named by EuPD Research as the "Top Brand PV" in Germany in 2013. Photovoltaic projects rely on high quality products that stand the test of time for project inputs ranging from engineering to design to financing and more. Relative to industry peers, Trina products have a strong 18 year track record of reliability and performance in the field. As a vertically integrated company, Trina tightly controls quality at every step from silicon crystallization to module deployment in the field with 30 in-house quality tests. Trina Solar panel quality is guaranteed by a 25-year industry leading warranties and are UL Listed.
This MidNite Magnum MNEMS4448PAED-2CL150 is an advanced electronic device that takes DC (Direct Current) voltage from your batteries and turns it into both 120V and 240V AC (Alternating Current) voltage, which is needed to power your household electrical appliances (i.e. AC loads). The E-panel power center comes standard with the MidNite Classic 150 charge controller. MidNite Classic charge controllers are the most powerful MPPT charge controller on the market today. With the Classic you have built in arc fault protection and full internet capability with remote displays. ETL listed the Classic is made in America. All installations must comply with national and local electrical codes; professional installation is recommended. The NEC in the USA requires a DC ground fault interrupter for all residential PV (Solar) installations. NEC2011 requires an ARC FAULT detector on all charge controllers and inverters operating above 80VDC. Both of these devices are built into the Classic.
The MNEMS4448PAED-2CL150 power center also includes a inverter battery charger circuit that takes AC power (When connected to your utility OR generator power) and transforms it into DC power to recharge your batteries from the inverter while the Classic 150 is charging the batteries from the solar array.
Magnum inverters are installed on the MidNite MNE175STM-L -240 white steel E-Panel (MidNite Magnum MNEMS4448PAED-2CL150 power center) which include 2 Magnum MS4448PAE inverter / charger, ME-ARC50 remote display, a Dual MidNite Classic 150 charge controllers, WBjr current sense module for Classic provides the battery state of charge. 2 MNEDC panel mount breakers 175 amp Battery Main Breaker, DC-GFP built into the Classic, Arc Fault Detector built into the Classic, 3 MNSPD (Surge Protection Devices), 1 MidNite BTS (Battery Temperature Sensor), 1 Magnum BTS. Additionally, we supply (installed by others) 1 MidNite Solar, circuit breaker, DIN Mount, 30A, 2-pole, 120/240VAC, UL1077, MNEAC30-2P for additional AC out protection.
Magnum MS-PAE Series inverters are powerful, easy-to-use and ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 for renewable energy installations. MidNite Magnum MNEMS4448PAED-2CL150 power centers are a superior choice when you need a fully integrated, true sine wave, reliable 120V/240V power system. Power Center Warranty 5 Years, Solar Panel Warranty 25 Years.
What's On The Truck
- 1 - MidNite Magnum Pre-built Power Center MNEMS4448PAED-2CL150 120/240 VAC Dual MS4448PAE 4400 watt inverter/charger’s; Dual Classic 150 charge controller’s; Four MNEDC panel mount breakers; Dual 175 amp Battery Main Breaker
- 21 - 260 Watt Trina Solar Panels, Black Frame, Poly, TSM-260PD05.08
- 1 - MidNite Solar MNPV12, 12 Position Combiner Box
- 7 - MidNite Solar MNEPV-15 - 15 amp DC Breaker 150VDC DIN, 13mm
- 2 - MidNite Solar MNSPD-300-DC Surge Protector Device (Lighting Arrester)
- 1 - *MidNite Solar, Circuit Breaker, DIN Mount, 30A, 2-pole, 120/240VAC, UL1077, MNEAC30-2P
- 7 - 50' PV Wire, 10AWG, UL4703 600VDC; Male/Female MC4 Connectors
- 1 - Multi-Contact MC4 Unlocking Tool
- 23 - Strain Relief, Cord Grip, 1-Hole for 5 to 12mm (.200” - .472”) OD Wire, 1/2” with locknut
- 1 - Multi-Contact MC4 Latch Tool
- 2 - Inverter Battery Cables, Code Approved THW, 4/0 x 10' (ft.) (1 red, 1 black)
- 1 - Line Drawing; Full Instructive Three-Line Diagram of Entire DC Circuit, as Well as AC Lines to Your Main Panel.
Panels and balance of system ship in 3 - 5 business days after funds clear. MidNite Magnum MNEMS4448PAED-2CL150 power centers are built to order by factory trained technicians. Allow 10 business days to ship. (Subject to Seasonal Increases)
* (MNEAC30-2P Included) 30A/2P Breaker installed on power center on site by others for supplementary protection. These breakers are rated for continuous duty and are usually used as AC out disconnects as specified on the line drawing supplied.
Roof or ground racks and batteries are not included in the base price of the kit because they are site specific options. Mounting on the roof or ground, types of attachment are individual's specific property requirements. There are options below for racking (roof or ground), and batteries to accommodate nearly every application you might encounter.
Blue Pacific Solar has provided all of the main parts you will need for your kit. Racks and batteries are site specific options that are not included with the base package. Additionally some additional items sourced from your local hardware store that your may need to purchase are: Conduit, appropriately sized electrical wire from the array, some fasteners, sealant, grounding rod and wire to complete the final connection to your main panel or sub panel.
Magnum 7800W Off-Grid Solar Kit MNEMS4448PAED-2CL150 Power Center; Do-It-Yourself Home or Business Package
Magnum 7800W Off-Grid Solar Kit with MNEMS4448PAED-2CL150 power centers are solid-state electronic devices that, when sized properly, can be used in nearly every solar and system that uses batteries. The Power Centers Blue Pacific Solar sells employ the latest in power electronics to regulate the battery charge by controlling the charging voltage and current from a solar panel array. Power centers with inverter chargers and charge controllers regulate the charge of the battery, but also prevent the battery from being over discharged which can damage the battery bank.
NOTE, IMPORTANT INSTALLATION: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all products are installed and operated in accordance with local and national building codes as specific by the NEC (National Electric Code), UBC (Uniform Building Code) or IBC (International Building Code) and local utility company policy. These codes may vary from city to city and county to county. All Magnum MNEMS4448PAED-2CL150 off-grid or backup solar installations should be permitted and inspected, where required, by the local inspection authority in the same manner as other equivalent electrical systems. Blue Pacific Solar recommends you contract with a local licensed electrician to do the final electrical connection of your solar system from the AC disconnect to your main breaker box. If you need help with the permitting documents for your kit, we are here for you. Solar permit service add on is available at checkout. Additional Safety Instructions; perform all electrical installations in accordance with all applicable local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC), ANSI/NFPA 70. Do NOT disconnect the solar panel while the panels are under loads.
This Magnum 7800W Off-Grid Solar Kit with the MNEMS4448PAED-2CL150 power center is an affordable expandable do-it-yourself (DIY) high quality solution for your home, cabin or backup application.