MidNite MNDC-15 Watt Off-Grid Micro Kit With DC/AC Load Center
- MidNite Stand Alone Package
- Our MidNite Load Center kit offers an ideal solution for smaller flexible NEC code compliant systems. This system is designed for a very simple assembly and wiring of the load center on site using a few household tools saving you thousands of dollars. Methodically engineered, every component of this kit has been specially selected to assure the highest performance in a safe and simple-to-install kit with a custom line drawing. This NEC code compliant micro-grid power system is ideal for applications such as off-grid cabins. Utilizing a compact design and our custom 1 - Line Drawing; Full Instructive Three-Line Diagram of Entire DC Circuit, as Well as AC Lines to Your Main Panel. this MidNite kit will save you both time and money.
- Only: Buy Now
- Product Details:
- Resource Documents:
MidNite Solar Load Center Battery Based Off-Grid Renewable Energy System
|Load Center||Part Number||(STC*)||Voltage DC/AC||Type||Optional Samlex PST-2000-24 Inverter, Continuous AC Output Watts||Optional Samlex PST-2000-24 Inverter, Continuous AC Output Current|
|Midnite MNDC-15 Load Center||MSMNDC-24||24 / 120||Off-Grid||2,000 @ 120VAC||16.7AAC @ 120VAC|
The MidNite MNDC15 is a general use enclosure / load center that will hold up to 15 MNEDC type panel mount breakers, and one larger 175 amp battery on the end. MidNite MNDC15 load center comes disassembled and pre-engineered with one goal in mind, making these smaller cabin systems less expensive, NEC code compliant for a fast and easy off-grid application. Choose either roof, ground or pole mount rack which will save you both time and money. As with all Blue Pacific Solar's kits, we provide a custom line drawing showing you the wire size you will need and how to connect all the parts. Additionally, out Technical Sales staff is standing by to provide support that is as close as your telephone.
MidNite MNBCM voltmeter battery capacity meter. This meter was designed to keep batteries alive longer. Features:
- Led’s that correspond to battery voltage
- Accuracy +- .05%
- Auto sensing for 12, 24, 36, and 48 volt batteries
- LED indicators show if batteries have received a full charge recently, longer than one week or longer than two weeks
What's On The Truck
- Solar Panels NOT included
- 1 - MidNite Solar, MNCCB-R, E-PANEL Right Side Single Classic Charge Controller Mounting Plate
- 1 - Multi-Contact MC4 Latch Tool
- 1 - Midnite MNDC-15 Load Center Circuit Breaker Box for 15 Panel Mount and One Large Panel Mount Breaker
- 1 - MidNite MNBCM Voltmeter Battery Capacity Meter
- 1 - Midnite Solar MNSPD300-DC Lighting Arrestor
- 1 - Circuit Breaker, MIDNITE, 1A 120VAC/150VDC, 1-POLE, Panel Mount (Meter Breaker)
- 1 - Circuit Breaker, OUTBACK PNL-40-AC/DC 40A 150VDC, 1-POLE, Panel Mount (Classic LITE Controller)
- 1 - Circuit Breaker. OUTBACK PNL-20-AC/DC, DC Ground Fault Protector, 20A 150VDC, 1-POLE, Panel Mount (PV Array)
- 1 - Midnite MNEDC175 Battery/Inverter Circuit Breaker, Panel Mount (Battery / Inverter)
- 1 - MNBreaker Protecter The MidNite Solar MNBreaker Protector will keep the 175 Amp Breaker from being accidentally hit.
- 1 - BUSBAR, Midnite Solar, BIG BUSBAR, 5-STUD Battery Terminal (Battery / Inverter Neg)
- 2 - BUSBAR, Midnite Solar, MNTBB, Terminal Red
- 2 - BUSBAR, Midnite Solar, MNTBB, Terminal Black
- 1 - BUSBAR, Midnite Solar, MNTBBW, Terminal White (Neutral)
- 1 - BUSBAR, Midnite Solar, MNGBB, Ground
- 1 - Battery Cable, Code Approved THW, Red, 2/0 x 4'
- 1 - Battery Cable, Code Approved THW, Black, 2/0 x 4'
- 1 - Line Drawing; Full Instructive Three-Line Diagram of Entire DC Circuit, as Well as AC Lines to Your Main Panel.
A detail 1 - Line Drawing; Full Instructive Three-Line Diagram of Entire DC Circuit, as Well as AC Lines to Your Main Panel. is included with the kit but field assembly of all the components listed here are required by others, See Below ↓ All wire and battery interconnect cables are not included. 120 VAC 15 AAC panel mount breakers, circuits and 120 VAC outlets are not included (Shown Below) ↓ Panel Mount AC/DC Circuit Breakers - These are single-pole ¾" wide breakers with ¼" stud connections and require ring terminals on wires connected to them. Ring terminals and connecting AWG wires are not included and are readily available at your local hardware store.
Midnite MNDC-15 Load Center on this system is a popular item, allow for 20 business days delivery & we will hold the associated parts so the load center ships complete. Custom Line Drawing is sent via email in 5 - 7 business days.
What's NOT Included
Blue Pacific Solar has provided all of the main parts you will need for your kit. Here are some additional items sourced from your local hardware store that your may need to purchase. Conduit, appropriately sized electrical wire from the array, some fasteners, sealant, grounding rod and appropriately sized electrical wire to complete the assembly of the load center. Additionally the 120 VAC 15 AAC panel mount breakers, circuits and 120 VAC outlets are not included (Example of 2 Shown). The 120VAC 15AAC panel mount breakers are available to purchase under optional accessories. Panel Mount AC/DC Circuit Breakers - These are single-pole ¾" wide breakers with ¼" stud connections and require ring terminals on wires connected to them. Ring terminals and connecting wires not included. Screws for mounting bus bars, us #10 sheet metal screw or 10-32 self-tapping screws into a .172 DIA HOLE (Not Included).
MidNite MNDC-15 Off-Grid Micro Kit
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all products are installed and operated in accordance with local and national building codes as specific by the NEC (National Electric Code), UBC (Uniform Building Code) or IBC (International Building Code) and local utility company policy. This product is designed for indoor or protected compartment installations. DO NOT expose the load center or inverter to rain, snow, moisture or liquids of any type. Use insulated tools to reduce the chance of electrical shock or accidental short circuits. Remove all jewelry such as rings, watches, bracelets, etc. when installing the MidNite load center or any other electronic gear. Always disconnect the batteries or energy source prior to installation or performing maintenance on the system. Live power may be present at more than one point since an inverter utilizes both batteries and AC electricity. Turning off the inverter may not reduce that risk. Always verify proper wiring prior to starting the inverter. Do not operate the inverter if it has been damaged. Always read and follow the manufactures installation and operating instructions for the MidNite MNDC-15 Off-Grid Micro Kit prior to installation and operation.