MidNite 2080W Watt Off-Grid Micro Kit With DC/AC Load Center
- 2.1 kW MidNite Stand Alone Package
- Our MidNite Load Center kit offers an ideal solution for smaller flexible NEC code compliant systems. We have taken one of the world’s most popular charge controllers the MidNite Classic 150 LITE, and combined this pre-engineered system with Trina panels, MidNite surge protectors and MidNite battery capacity meter. This system is designed for a very simple assembly and wiring of the load center on site using a few household tools saving you thousands of dollars. Methodically engineered, every component of this kit has been specially selected to assure the highest performance in a safe and simple-to-install kit with a custom line drawing. This NEC code compliant micro-grid power system is ideal for applications such as off-grid cabins. Utilizing a compact design and our custom 1 - Line Drawing; Full Instructive Three-Line Diagram of Entire DC Circuit, as Well as AC Lines to Your Main Panel. this MidNite kit will save you both time and money.
- Only: Buy Now
- Product Details:
- Resource Documents:
MidNite Solar Load Center Battery Based Off-Grid Renewable Energy System
|Load Center||Part Number||Array Size (STC*)||Daily Watts Based on 5 Sun Hours (*STC)||Voltage DC/AC||Type||Optional Samlex PST-2000-24 Inverter, Continuous AC Output Watts||Optional Samlex PST-2000-24 Inverter, Continuous AC Output Current|
|Midnite MNDC-15 Load Center||MIDTS-24-2080||2080W||10,400 Watts||24 / 120||Off-Grid||2,000 @ 120VAC||16.7AAC @ 120VAC|
The MidNite MNDC15 is a general use enclosure / load center that will hold up to 15 MNEDC type panel mount breakers, and one larger 175 amp battery on the end. MidNite MNDC15 load center comes disassembled and pre-engineered with one goal in mind, making these smaller cabin systems less expensive, NEC code compliant for a fast and easy off-grid application. Choose either roof, ground or pole mount rack which will save you both time and money. As with all Blue Pacific Solar's kits, we provide a custom line drawing showing you the wire size you will need and how to connect all the parts. Additionally, out Technical Sales staff is standing by to provide support that is as close as your telephone.
Trina Solar Panels; founded in 1997 with over 20 offices worldwide and 13,700 employees, Trina modules are UL certified and named by EuPD Research as the "Top Brand PV" in Germany in 2013. Photovoltaic projects rely on high quality products that stand the test of time for project inputs ranging from engineering to design to financing and more. Relative to industry peers, Trina products have a strong 18 year track record of reliability and performance in the field. As a vertically integrated company, Trina tightly controls quality at every step from silicon crystallization to module deployment in the field with 30 in-house quality tests. Trina Solar panel quality is guaranteed by a 25-year industry leading warranties and are UL Listed.
MidNite Solar’s CLASSIC LITE Controller allows you to demand superior performance for any solar system. The Classic Lite offers superb classic performance with outstanding affordability and a pulse pounding output up to 96 amps. The Classic Lite’s HyperVOC Technology affords more voltage headroom than any other charge controller. In clear cold weather your panels may possibly output higher voltages which can exceed the voltage capacity of your controller. HyperVOC Technology will provide an additional layer of protection that will aid in the preservation of your system in clear cold weather conditions. No other MPPT controller offers protection from exceeding the voltage capacity, in fact exceeding the voltage capacity in the competitors units will void your warranty.
The Classic Lite has six LED lights that indicate its mode of operation, these include current limit, ground fault, bulk, absorption, float, equalize and resting. In addition the user friendly dip switches can be used to select the appropriate voltage for your battery banks and equalization voltage and etc.. The Lite also affords 380 days of daily data logging which can be viewed on your PC via the local network or by using the optional MNGP (graphic display panel). Simply install the MidNite Solar classic application from the included DVD or our web site and connect the Lite controller to the network via the Ethernet port.
MidNite MNBCM voltmeter battery capacity meter. This meter was designed to keep batteries alive longer. Features:
- Led’s that correspond to battery voltage
- Accuracy +- .05%
- Auto sensing for 12, 24, 36, and 48 volt batteries
- LED indicators show if batteries have received a full charge recently, longer than one week or longer than two weeks
What's On The Truck
- 8 - 260 Watt Trina Solar Panels, Poly, Black Frame, TSM-260PD05
- 1 - Midnite Solar, Classic Lite 150, MPPT Charge Controller, 150VDC, 96A, 12-93VDC Battery, with BTS LED Function, (NO DISPLAY)
- 1 - MidNite Solar, MNCCB-R, E-PANEL Right Side Single Classic Charge Controller Mounting Plate
- 4 - PV Wire 50’ Cable Extension, 10AWG, UL4703 with MC4 Connectors, 600VDC (Array Wire to Edge of Panels)
- 1 - Multi-Contact MC4 Latch Tool
- 1 - Midnite MNDC-15 Load Center Circuit Breaker Box for 15 Panel Mount and One Large Panel Mount Breaker
- 1 - MidNite MNBCM Voltmeter Battery Capacity Meter
- 1 - Midnite Solar MNSPD300-DC Lighting Arrestor
- 1 - Circuit Breaker, MIDNITE, 1A 120VAC/150VDC, 1-POLE, Panel Mount (Meter Breaker)
- 1 - Circuit Breaker, OUTBACK PNL-40-AC/DC 40A 150VDC, 1-POLE, Panel Mount (Classic LITE Controller)
- 1 - Circuit Breaker. OUTBACK PNL-20-AC/DC, DC Ground Fault Protector, 20A 150VDC, 1-POLE, Panel Mount (PV Array)
- 1 - Midnite MNEDC175 Battery/Inverter Circuit Breaker, Panel Mount (Battery / Inverter)
- 1 - MNBreaker Protecter The MidNite Solar MNBreaker Protector will keep the 175 Amp Breaker from being accidentally hit.
- 1 - BUSBAR, Midnite Solar, BIG BUSBAR, 5-STUD Battery Terminal (Battery / Inverter Neg)
- 2 - BUSBAR, Midnite Solar, MNTBB, Terminal Red
- 2 - BUSBAR, Midnite Solar, MNTBB, Terminal Black
- 1 - BUSBAR, Midnite Solar, MNTBBW, Terminal White (Neutral)
- 1 - BUSBAR, Midnite Solar, MNGBB, Ground
- 1 - Battery Cable, Code Approved THW, Red, 2/0 x 8'
- 1 - Battery Cable, Code Approved THW, Black, 2/0 x 8'
- 1 - Line Drawing; Full Instructive Three-Line Diagram of Entire DC Circuit, as Well as AC Lines to Your Main Panel.
A detail 1 - Line Drawing; Full Instructive Three-Line Diagram of Entire DC Circuit, as Well as AC Lines to Your Main Panel. is included with the kit but field assembly of all the components listed here are required by others, See Below ↓ Blue Pacific Solar will provide the PV wire to the edge of the array, all other wire and battery interconnect cables are not included. 120 VAC 15 AAC panel mount breakers, circuits and 120 VAC outlets are not included (Shown Below) ↓ Panel Mount AC/DC Circuit Breakers - These are single-pole ¾" wide breakers with ¼" stud connections and require ring terminals on wires connected to them. Ring terminals and connecting AWG wires are not included and are readily available at your local hardware store.
Panels and balance of system ship in 3 - 5 business days after funds clear subject to seasonal increases. NOTE: Midnite MNDC-15 Load Center on this system is a popular item, allow for 20 business days delivery & we will hold the associated parts so the load center ships complete. Custom Line Drawing is sent via email in 5 - 7 business days.
What's NOT Included
Blue Pacific Solar has provided all of the main parts you will need for your kit. Here are some additional items sourced from your local hardware store that your may need to purchase. Conduit, appropriately sized electrical wire from the array, some fasteners, sealant, grounding rod and appropriately sized electrical wire to complete the assembly of the load center. Additionally the 120 VAC 15 AAC panel mount breakers, circuits and 120 VAC outlets are not included (Example of 2 Shown). The 120VAC 15AAC panel mount breakers are available to purchase under optional accessories. Panel Mount AC/DC Circuit Breakers - These are single-pole ¾" wide breakers with ¼" stud connections and require ring terminals on wires connected to them. Ring terminals and connecting wires not included. Screws for mounting bus bars, us #10 sheet metal screw or 10-32 self-tapping screws into a .172 DIA HOLE (Not Included).
MidNite 2080W Off-Grid Micro Kit
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all products are installed and operated in accordance with local and national building codes as specific by the NEC (National Electric Code), UBC (Uniform Building Code) or IBC (International Building Code) and local utility company policy. This product is designed for indoor or protected compartment installations. DO NOT expose the load center or inverter to rain, snow, moisture or liquids of any type. Use insulated tools to reduce the chance of electrical shock or accidental short circuits. Remove all jewelry such as rings, watches, bracelets, etc. when installing the MidNite load center or any other electronic gear. Always disconnect the batteries or energy source prior to installation or performing maintenance on the system. Live power may be present at more than one point since an inverter utilizes both batteries and AC electricity. Turning off the inverter may not reduce that risk. Always verify proper wiring prior to starting the inverter. Do not operate the inverter if it has been damaged. Always read and follow the manufactures installation and operating instructions for the MidNite 2080W Off-Grid Micro Kit prior to installation and operation.