Outback, GVFX3648 Inverter Charger
- GVFX3648 Inverter / Charger
- Grid-interactive renewable energy systems allow homeowners to demonstrate a commitment to a renewable energy future. With the OutBack grid-interactive system, backup AC power is made available 24/7 in the event of a utility outage, providing reliable power and peace-of-mind. At night, the inverter's automatic power save mode ensures that energy is not wasted by needlessly charging your batteries from the utility grid. An average conversion efficiency of 91% provides greater savings and a shorter time period for system payback. OutBack's grid-interactive technology provides you more than a typical solar inverter; OutBack also has an unmatched ability to utilize solar, wind and hydropower resources.
- Only: Buy Now
- Product Details:
Battery Based Grid-Interactive / Off-Grid Renewable Energy System
|Model||Part Number||Watts||Input Voltage||Output Voltage||Type||Continuous AC RMS Output at 25°C (77°F)|
|Outback, GVFX3648 Inverter||3110008||3,600||48 VDC||120 VAC||Pure Sinewave
|30 Amps AC|
The term RMS (Root Mean Square) applies to voltage and current (amps) measurements. The marketing departments of some companies express power in "RMS" rather than the technically correct term "Average Power".
- OutBack grid-interactive system
- Backup AC power made available 24 hours a day in the event of a utility outage
- Average conversion efficiency of 91%
- Unmatched ability to utilize solar, wind and hydropower resources
- Backed by a five-year (60-month) limited warranty
What's In The Box
- Outback, GVFX3648 battery inverter, 3600W, 120VAC, 60Hz, 50A Transfer, 48VDC, Sinewave, Grid Tied, 5 Yr Warranty, 45A Charger, with BTS (Battery Temperature Sensor)
Outback Inverter / Chargers ship in 2 - 3 business days after funds clear.
Because few gas generators produce grid quality AC power, when using OutBack grid-interactive products in conjunction with a generator to recharge batteries, Outback only recommends using Honda EU generators. Flexware relay assembly may be necessary for auto start function of a two wire auto start generator.
|Optional Accessories||Part #||Price|
|OutBack Mate Remote Monitor / Controller||BP9578062|
|OutBack Mate 3 Remote Monitor / Controller||BP9578732|
|Atkinson GSCM-Mini Auto Generator Start Module 12-24V - The Atkinson Auto Generator Start GSCM-Min controller is optimized for use on Outback inverters. It supports three types of 3 wire gas-generator control: momentary, maintained or ignition. It has a fixed crank time and over and under frequency shutdown. 2 year limited warranty.||02006343|
|FLEXnet DC System Monitor - OutBack Power's FLEXnet DC is the ultimate DC system monitoring device. Outback's integrated networked communications make valuable, usable data available from your system and viewable on an OutBack MATE communications device, providing you with the critical answers about your system's health, performance and efficiency.
Data SheetUsers Guide
|HUB4 Outback Communications Hub, 4 Ports - The HUB system communications manager is the backbone of your networked OutBack power conversion system. The OutBack HUB communicates stacking, load share and power save on/off signals. Interconnection cabling is standard Ethernet CAT5 with RJ45 modular jacks. Through the use of a HUB, your system is completely coordinated and managed by the MATE.||5700103|
Outback, GVFX3648 Inverter Charger Grid-Interactive / Off-Grid Renewable Energy System
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all products are installed and operated in accordance with local and national building codes as specific by the NEC (National Electric Code), UBC (Uniform Building Code) or IBC (International Building Code) and local utility company policy. This product is designed for indoor or protected compartment installations. DO NOT expose the inverter to rain, snow, moisture or liquids of any type. Use insulated tools to reduce the chance of electrical shock or accidental short circuits. Remove all jewelry such as rings, watches, bracelets, etc. when installing the Outback inverter or any other electronic gear. Always disconnect the batteries or energy source prior to installation or performing maintenance on the Outback, GVFX3648 inverter. Live power may be present at more than one point since an inverter utilizes both batteries and AC electricity. Turning off the inverter may not reduce that risk. Always verify proper wiring prior to starting the inverter. Do not operate the inverter if it has been damaged. Always read and follow the manufactures installation and operating instructions for the Outback, GVFX3648 inverter charger prior to installation and operation.