Magnum MS4448PAE Inverter Charger
- MS4448PAE Inverter / Charger
- The Magnum Energy MS-PAE 120/240V Series Inverter / Charger is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The MS-PAE Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective. No series stacking required: The unique design of the MS-PAE Series can provide 120 and 240 volts output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts. Parallel stacking: You can parallel up to four inverter / chargers for up to 17.6kw of power at 120/240V. The MP panels and router are required for parallel stacking the MS-PAE Series. Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Magnum's PFC charger is built into all of Magnum inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger, using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers. Safe and reliable: The MS-PAE Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741, 1st edition, and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations.
- Only: Buy Now
- Product Details:
Battery Based Renewable Energy Systems / Off-grid Power / Back-up Power
|Model||Part Number||Watts||Input Voltage||Output Voltage||Type||Amps Continuous Charge|
|Magnum MS4448PAE Inverter||03002341||4,400||48 VDC||120/240 VAC||Pure Sinewave
Off-Grid / On-Grid
|60 ACD (25 C)|
- Pure sine wave
- 12 and 24 volt configurations
- Versatile mounting
- Multiple ports
- Accessible design
- Convenient switches
- Expanded transfer relay
- Backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty, and a five-year limited warranty when installed on an MMP or MP system.
What's In The Box
- Magnum, MS4448PAE battery inverter, 4400W, 120/240VAC, 60Hz, 2x30A Transfer, 48VDC, Sinewave, Off Grid, 3 Yr Warranty, 60A Charger, with BTS (Battery Temperature Sensor)
Magnum Inverter / Chargers ship in 2 - 3 business days after funds clear.
Magnum MS4448PAE Inverter Charger Off-Grid Cabin / RV / Home Emergency Battery AC Backup
Magnum MS4448PAE Inverter Charger will change the direct current (DC) power from stored energy in batteries, and convert it into alternating current (AC) electricity that home, RV or Marine owners can use to power T.V.s, refrigerators other electronics.
To evaluate your power requirements look at the name plate of the largest electronic appliance you want to run then look at the watt and surge rating of the Magnum MS4448PAE. Your inverters consistent power capacity and surge capacity should allow a + 25% calculation safety factor when measured against the highest energy demand of your appliance.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all products are installed and operated in accordance with local and national building codes as specific by the NEC (National Electric Code), UBC (Uniform Building Code) or IBC (International Building Code) and local utility company policy. This product is designed for indoor or protected compartment installations. DO NOT expose the inverter to rain, snow, moisture or liquids of any type. Use insulated tools to reduce the chance of electrical shock or accidental short circuits. Remove all jewelry such as rings, watches, bracelets, etc. when installing the Magnum inverter or any other electronic gear. Always disconnect the batteries or energy source prior to installation or performing maintenance on the Magnum MS4448PAE inverter. Live power may be present at more than one point since an inverter utilizes both batteries and AC electricity. Turning off the inverter may not reduce that risk. Always verify proper wiring prior to starting the inverter. Do not operate the inverter if it has been damaged. Always read and follow the manufactures installation and operating instructions for the Magnum MS4448PAE inverter charger prior to installation and operation.