Magnum MS2012 Inverter Charger
- MS2012 Inverter / Charger
- The Magnum Energy MS Series Inverter / Charger is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, back-up, and off-grid applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective. Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Magnum's PFC charger is built into all of Magnum inverter / chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger, using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers. Safe and reliable, the MS 2012, MS 2812, and MS 4024 are ETL Listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations. All models also meet KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use. Easy-to-install: Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Only: Buy Now
- Product Details:
Battery Based Renewable Energy Systems / Off-grid Power / Back-up Power
|Model||Part Number||Watts||Input Voltage||Output Voltage||Type||Amps Continuous Charge|
|Magnum MS2012 Inverter||03002332||2,000||12 VDC||120 VAC||Pure Sinewave
|100 ACD (25 C)|
- Pure sine wave
- 12 and 24 volt configurations
- Versatile mounting
- Multiple ports
- Accessible design
- Convenient switches
- Expanded transfer relay
- Backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty, and a five-year limited warranty when installed on an MMP or MP system.
What's In The Box
- Magnum, MS2012 battery inverter, 2000W, 120VAC, 60Hz, 2x30A Transfer, 12VDC, Sinewave, Off Grid, 3 Yr Warranty, 100A Charger, with BTS (Battery Temperature Sensor)
Magnum Inverter / Chargers ship in 2 - 3 business days after funds clear.
Magnum MS2012 Inverter Charger Off-Grid Cabin / RV / Home Emergency Battery AC Backup
Magnum MS2012 Inverter Charger will change the direct current (DC) power from stored energy in batteries, and convert it into alternating current (AC) electricity that home, RV or Marine owners can use to power T.V.s, refrigerators other electronics.
To evaluate your power requirements look at the name plate of the largest electronic appliance you want to run then look at the watt and surge rating of the Magnum MS2012. Your inverters consistent power capacity and surge capacity should allow a + 25% calculation safety factor when measured against the highest energy demand of your appliance.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all products are installed and operated in accordance with local and national building codes as specific by the NEC (National Electric Code), UBC (Uniform Building Code) or IBC (International Building Code) and local utility company policy. This product is designed for indoor or protected compartment installations. DO NOT expose the inverter to rain, snow, moisture or liquids of any type. Use insulated tools to reduce the chance of electrical shock or accidental short circuits. Remove all jewelry such as rings, watches, bracelets, etc. when installing the Magnum inverter or any other electronic gear. Always disconnect the batteries or energy source prior to installation or performing maintenance on the Magnum MS2012 inverter. Live power may be present at more than one point since an inverter utilizes both batteries and AC electricity. Turning off the inverter may not reduce that risk. Always verify proper wiring prior to starting the inverter. Do not operate the inverter if it has been damaged. Always read and follow the manufactures installation and operating instructions for the Magnum MS2012 inverter charger prior to installation and operation.