Magnum MMS1012G Inverter Charger
- MMS1012G Inverter / Charger
- The Magnum Energy MMS Series Inverter / Charger is a modified sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MMS Series provides a reliable base for your energy system. Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Magnum's PFC charger is built into all of Magnum inverter / chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger, using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers. Safe and reliable: The MMS Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for mobile use. Attractive styling: The modern, hourglass case, paired with the die cast aluminum base combines form with function, creating an attractive unit that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.
- Only: Buy Now
- Product Details:
Battery Based On-Grid / Off-Grid / Backup Renewable Energy System
|Model||Part Number||Watts||Input Voltage||Output Voltage||Type||Amps Continuous Charge|
|Magnum MMS1012G Inverter||03002321||1,000||12 VDC||120 VAC||Modified Sinewave
|50 ACD (45*C)|
- Standard transfer relay
- Low/high battery protection
- Versatile mounting
- Fan cooled
- Current overload protection
- Convenient switches
- Circuit breaker protection
- Battery temp sensor
- 2 Year Warranty
What's In The Box
- Magnum, MMS1012G battery inverter, GFCI & 3 ft. AC cord, 1000W, 120VAC, 60Hz, 20A Transfer, 12VDC, Sinewave, Off Grid, 2 Yr Warr, 50A Charger, with BTS
Magnum Inverter / Chargers ship in 2 - 3 business days after funds clear.
Magnum MMS1012G Inverter Charger Marine / RV / Home Emergency Battery AC Backup
Magnum MMS1012G Inverter Charger will change the direct current (DC) power from stored energy in batteries, and convert it into alternating current (AC) electricity that home, RV or Marine owners can use to power T.V.s, refrigerators other electronics.
To evaluate your power requirements look at the name plate of the largest electronic appliance you want to run then look at the watt and surge rating of the Magnum MMS1012G. Your inverters consistent power capacity and surge capacity should allow a + 25% calculation safety factor when measured against the highest energy demand of your appliance.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all products are installed and operated in accordance with local and national building codes as specific by the NEC (National Electric Code), UBC (Uniform Building Code) or IBC (International Building Code) and local utility company policy. This product is designed for indoor or protected compartment installations. DO NOT expose the inverter to rain, snow, moisture or liquids of any type. Use insulated tools to reduce the chance of electrical shock or accidental short circuits. Remove all jewelry such as rings, watches, bracelets, etc. when installing the Magnum inverter or any other electronic gear. Always disconnect the batteries or energy source prior to installation or performing maintenance on the Magnum MMS1012G inverter. Live power may be present at more than one point since an inverter utilizes both batteries and AC electricity. Turning off the inverter may not reduce that risk. Always verify proper wiring prior to starting the inverter. Do not operate the inverter if it has been damaged. Always read and follow the manufactures installation and operating instructions for the Magnum MMS1012G inverter charger prior to installation and operation.