Magnum MM612AE Inverter Charger
- MM612AE Inverter / Charger
- The Magnum Energy MM612AE Series Inverter / Charger from Magnum Energy is a modified sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in renewable energy applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MM-AE Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
- Only: Buy Now
- Product Details:
Battery Based Renewable Energy Systems / Off-grid Power / Back-up Power
|Model||Part Number||Watts||Input Voltage||Output Voltage||Type||Amps Continuous Charge|
|Magnum MM612AE Inverter||03002302||600||12 VDC||120 VAC||Modified Sinewave
|30 ACD (25*C)|
- Standard transfer relay
- Versatile mounting
- Fan cooled
- High / low battery protection
- Current overload protection
- Convenient switches
- Circuit breaker protection
- Battery temperature sensor
- Backed by a two-year (24-month) limited warranty
What's In The Box
- Magnum, MM612AE battery inverter, 600W, 120VAC, 60Hz, 20A Transfer, 12VDC, Modified Sine, Off Grid, 2 Yr Warr, 30A Charger, with BTS
Magnum Inverter / Chargers ship in 2 - 3 business days after funds clear.
Magnum MM612AE Inverter Charger Marine / RV / Home Emergency Battery AC Backup
Magnum MM612AE Inverter Charger will change the direct current (DC) power from stored energy in batteries, and convert it into alternating current (AC) electricity that home, RV or Marine owners can use to power T.V.s, refrigerators other electronics.
To evaluate your power requirements look at the name plate of the largest electronic appliance you want to run then look at the watt and surge rating of the Magnum MM612AE. Your inverters consistent power capacity and surge capacity should allow a + 25% calculation safety factor when measured against the highest energy demand of your appliance.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all products are installed and operated in accordance with local and national building codes as specific by the NEC (National Electric Code), UBC (Uniform Building Code) or IBC (International Building Code) and local utility company policy. This product is designed for indoor or protected compartment installations. DO NOT expose the inverter to rain, snow, moisture or liquids of any type. Use insulated tools to reduce the chance of electrical shock or accidental short circuits. Remove all jewelry such as rings, watches, bracelets, etc. when installing the Magnum inverter or any other electronic gear. Always disconnect the batteries or energy source prior to installation or performing maintenance on the Magnum MM612AE inverter. Live power may be present at more than one point since an inverter utilizes both batteries and AC electricity. Turning off the inverter may not reduce that risk. Always verify proper wiring prior to starting the inverter. Do not operate the inverter if it has been damaged. Always read and follow the manufactures installation and operating instructions for the Magnum MM612AE inverter charger prior to installation and operation.