IronRidge Roof Mount Kit; Pre-Configured Racking Solution
- IronRidge XR100 Roof Rack Kit
- IronRidge roof mount racking are the strongest roof mounting system in solar. Every component has been tested to the limit and proven in extreme environments. Racks are a high quality easy and simple to install system for installers and homeowners alike.
- Roof Rack 1 Rack Set Per Panel (IE: 10 Panel Kit Requires 10 Rack Sets.)
- 4 - 9 Panels: Per Panel Buy Now
- DEFAULT CHECKOUT QUANITY PRICE
- 10 - 17 Panels = $39.00 Per Panel
- 18 - 29 Panels = $37.00 Per Panel
- 30 - 39 Panels = $35.00 Per Panel
- 40 + Panels = $34.00 Per Panel
- Product Details:
IronRidge; Stronger Using Less Material, Faster Install, Minimized Risk of Leaks
Blue Pacific Solar uses IronRidge on most of our roof or ground mount rack applications because IronRidge roof mounts are the strongest roof mounting system in solar. Every component has been tested to the limit and proven in extreme environments. Customers appreciate the professional appearance, ease of assembly and abundant support documents and installation videos found exclusively with IronRidge products. IronRidge roof mount racking is manufactured with all-aluminum racking components that are lightweight and easy to handle, yet engineered to handle the most difficult site and climatic challenges. IronRidge Roof Mount System is a reliable, comprehensive, and feature rich solar panel mounting system. Anchored by IronRidge standard rails, our roof mount platform includes all of the components necessary for supporting virtually any commercial or residential roof mount installation, regardless of roof type or pitch. IronRidge's unique curved profile increases strength and enhances aesthetic design. In addition to manufacturing solar roof mounts, IronRidge provides a complete engineering support system for solar mounting and racking including installation guides, span charts, and certification letters to help you every step of the way. Backed by the solar rack industry leading warranty, IronRidge warrants their racks for 20 years.
What's On The Truck:
- IronRidge XR100 Roof Rack Kit Configured in Portrait Optimized for your Sub-Array Panel Layout for Wind Speed and Ground Snow Load for the Most Common Values Associated with your Project Location. The exact length of rail required to fully support the specified number of panels in each row. 1 Rack Set Per Panel Option D (Portrait Orientation) (IE: 10 Panel Kit Requires 10 Rack Sets) Rack Option Example
- 2 IronRidge XR100 Rails Per Set (Panel) Clear Finish Optimized To your Sub-Array; Option D (Portrait)
- IronRidge, Universal Fastening Objects (UFOs), Black or Clear to Match Module Frame
- IronRidge, Universal Fastening Objects (UFOs) Stopper Sleeves, Black or Clear Finish to Match Module Frame. The IronRidge Integrated Grounding System bonds solar module frames directly to the mounting rails. This eliminates the need for separate module grounding parts and procedures.
- IronRidge, Bonded Clear L-Foot, FM-LFT-002 for 110 MPH Wind Structural Load Rating # Depends on # Modules
- IronRidge, Wire Clip, for XR Rails, for (10) 5mm panel wires, or (1) MC4, (1) Enphase wire and (1) dual Enphase wire, PVC plastic, Qty. 1 bag of 20 pieces, 29-4000-077 1 Per Module
- IronRidge, End Cap XR100, Qty. one bag of 10 Sets, XR-100-CAP; 1 for Each Rack End, # Depends on Racks
- Included as Code Requirement for your Racking Configuration; IronRidge Grounding Lug, Low Profile (Qty 2), GD-LUG-003.
- Attachment Solutions are Site Specific (Depends on Roof Covering) and are NOT Included in Base Price of Rack Kit. See Optional Attachment Solutions Below.
Number of Optional Roof Attachment/Flashing Solutions for 110 MPH Wind Rating = Number of Attachment Points Depends on Layout. As a Rule of Thumb, Figure One Attachment Point Per 6' of rail for 110 MPH Wind Zone. EXAMPLE: 10 40" Wide Solar Panels in Portrait = 40" X 10 = 400" X 2 (2 rails per row) = 800" / 72" = 12 Attachment Points in This Example. High Wind Areas Such as Florida or East Coast Would Require More Attachment Points (Usually every 4'). (Optional Attachment Solutions & Flashing Not Included in Base Price of Roof Rack Kit)
The lengths of rails required for each row (rail length) may be determined by multiplying the quantity of solar panels in a row by the panel’s width. Add to this ¼ inch space between each panel for the mid clamp, and 1.5 inches to each end for each end clamp to get the total length of rail required for that row. (Each rail = panel + ¼ inch space between each panel for the mid clamp + 3" total for end clamps.) NOTE: Rails do NOT come "pre-cut to length". The rails are configured using your layout then rounded up to the next longest size. You will need to use the formula above to job site cut your rails to the proper length. Cut the rails using a hack saw or carbon tipped blade on a skill saw.
|XR100 Rail||6105-T5 Extruded Aluminum (Anodized)|
|XR100 Rail Slots||Slots for L-feet / Top Slots for Panel Clamps|
|XR100 Rail Slots||Bottom Slot for Mounting Clamps|
|XR100 Splice Bars||6105-T5 Extruded Aluminum|
|Splice Bars||Internal, Providing Superior Strength and Flexibility|
|Standoffs||6105-T5 Extruded Aluminum|
|Standoff Standard Heights||3", 4", 6" , 7"|
|Adjustable L-feet||6105-T5 Extruded Aluminum|
|Adjustable L-feet||Include Vertical Extension Slots for Easy Adjustability|
|Panel Clamps||5052-H32 Aluminum|
|Panel Clamps||Allow Top and Bottom Mounting Hardware 18-8 Stainless Steel|
|Limited Product Warranty||20 Years|
IronRidge Roof Mounts Racks Home Solar Racking
IronRidge Roof Mounts Rack Kit provides a number of options for solar panel mounting solutions. The first is an adjustable L-foot component. Made of extruded aluminum, these L-feet are strong enough for both residential and commercial solar panel installations. The vertical slots make it easy to level the racking for your solar panel array when there are irregularities in the roof. When increased airflow or roof flashing is required, IronRidge offers two different types of roof mount standoffs. Lightweight aluminum standoffs are available for flush mount solar PV module applications, Heavy-duty, welded steel roof mount standoffs are available for tilt mount solar mounting applications.
These standoffs support common flashing products such as those from Oatey. In addition, the IronRidge standoffs are available in multiple heights. Tilt leg attachments are available for solar panel projects where installers or homeowner do-it-yourselfers wish to optimize power by tilting solar modules more directly at the sun. These extruded aluminum legs attach quickly and directly to XR100 PV rails. The well thought-out and simple design enables adjustability in all three dimensions. The IronRidge tilt legs come in a variety of lengths to cover a wide range of desired tilt angles.
IronRidge clamps provide a universal method for securing most popular solar PV modules in solar racking systems. XR100 PV rails have slots for top mounting. End clamps and mid clamps are manufactured from either 5052-H32 aluminum or extruded aluminum, depending on the clamp size. The mid clamps are uniquely designed to minimize spacing between IronRidge solar roof mount and to help maximize power density. When you choose IronRidge Roof Mounts Rack Kit you can be assured you have purchased the strongest, most aesthetically pleasing racking system on the market today.