IronRidge Ground Mount Kit; Pre-Configured Racking Solution
- IronRidge XR1000 Ground Rack Kit
- IronRidge Ground Mount racking are the strongest roof mounting system in solar. Every component has been tested to the limit and proven in extreme environments. Racks are a high quality easy and simple to install system for installers and homeowners alike.
- 1 Rack Set Per Panel (IE: 10 Panel Kit Requires 10 Rack Sets.)
- 6 - 8 Panels: Per Panel Buy Now
- DEFAULT CHECKOUT QUANITY PRICE
- 9 - 15 Panels = $83.00 Per Panel
- 16 - 27 Panels = $82.00 Per Panel
- 28 - 40 Panels = $61.00 Per Panel
- 41 + Panels = $59 Per Panel
- Product Details:
IronRidge Ground Mount Use Less Material Making for Faster Install
Blue Pacific Solar uses IronRidge on most of our roof or ground mount rack applications. Customers appreciate the professional appearance, ease of assembly and abundant support documents and installation videos found exclusively with IronRidge products. IronRidge Ground Mount System is a reliable, comprehensive, and feature rich solar panel mounting system. Anchored by IronRidge standard rails, the IronRidge ground mount platform includes all of the components necessary for supporting virtually any commercial or residential ground mount installation, regardless of application. In addition to manufacturing solar ground mounts, IronRidge provides a complete engineering support system for solar mounting and racking including installation guides, span charts, and certification letters to help you every step of the way. Backed by the solar rack industry leading warranty, IronRidge warrants their racks for 20 years.
What's On The Truck:
- IronRidge XR1000 Ground Rack Kit Configured in Landscape 3 - 5 High Layout for Wind Speed and Ground Snow Load for the Most Common Values Associated with Your Project Location. 1 Rack Set Per Panel (IE: 10 Panel Kit Requires 10 Rack Sets)
- 2 IronRidge XR1000 Rails Per 3 - 4 or 5 High Set (Panels, Landscape Orientation Only) Clear Finish
- IronRidge, Universal Fastening Objects (UFOs), Black or Clear to Match Module Frame
- IronRidge, Universal Fastening Objects (UFOs) Stopper Sleeves, Black or Clear Finish to Match Module Frame. The IronRidge Integrated Grounding System bonds solar module frames directly to the mounting rails. This eliminates the need for separate module grounding parts and procedures.
- IronRidge, SGA Top Cap, for 3" pipe, 70-0300-SGA Clear Finish for 110 MPH Wind Structural Load Rating # Depends on # Piers
- IronRidge, Bonded Rail Connectors, for 3" pipe, GM-BRC-003 Clear Finish 1 Per Module
- IronRidge, Wire Clip, for XR Rails, for (10) 5mm panel wires, or (1) MC4, (1) Enphase wire and (1) dual Enphase wire, PVC plastic, Qty. 1 bag of 20 pieces, 29-4000-077 1 Per Module
- IronRidge, End Cap XR1000, Qty. one bag of 10 Sets, XR-100-CAP; 1 for Each Rack End, # Depends on Racks
- Included as Code Requirement for your Racking Configuration; IronRidge Grounding Lug, Low Profile (Qty 2), GD-LUG-003.
- (3" Schedule 40 Pipe Not Included)
NOTE: 5 high Configuration Can Only be Constructed with 3" Schedule 40 Pipe Because 2" Pipe 5 High Exceed Project Load Conditions of Standard Ground Array Capabilities.
If you are ordering the IronRidge pre-configured racking solution but supplying your own solar panels [Not Purchased from BPS], they you will need to note in the checkout process at “SHIPPING PREFERENCES - Special instructions about delivery:” the solar panel manufacture and model number of the panel you intend to use so we can size the top clamps accordingly.
IronRidge Ground Mount Rack Technical Specifications
|Module Tilt Range||0 to 45 degrees|
|E-W Pier Spacing||Up to 17'|
|N-S Pier Spacing||7' 6"|
|Max Wind Speed||150 Mph|
|Wind Exposure||Category B, C & D|
|Maximum Snow Load||70 psf|
|Cast Steel ASTM A216|
|Schedule 40 Pipe|
|Stainless Steel Fasteners|
|Warranty||20 Yr Mfg, 10 Yr Structural|
|Locally Sourced Pipe||(Not Included)|
|Additional Bracing||(Not Included)|
|Adjusts to Elevation Change||Yes|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Engineering Support||Yes (P.E. Certified) Most States|
IronRidge Ground Mount Rack Kits
IronRidge ground mount racks are heavy-duty components easily combine with installer/homeowner supplied galvanized steel pipe to quickly create durable and long-lasting structures. Sturdy enough to handle a wide range of site and terrain challenges, the IronRidge ground system can be constructed without any drilling, welding, or large expensive equipment.