Product Normally Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days After Funds Clear. ● Line Drawing send via Email [PDF] 3 - 5 business days after funds clear.
Solar Panel roof or ground racks are site specific options that are not included with the base package. [See Related Items Below ]
IQ makes solar installations smarter. Simply single-bolt the Enphase IQ6PLUS Microinverter to your roof or ground rack. Then plug your Engage Cable from the microinverter. Finally connect the DC leads from the solar panels to the microinverter and you are rocking and rolling with the first panel of your 11.7 kW Canadian SolarGrid-Tie Kit
Production = 1,755 kW Per Month ● Assumptions: 325 Watt STC Panel Rating [Factory Rating] @ 5 Sun Hours (Average).
Technical Specifications for Enphase IQ6PLUS Microinverter Kit: ● IQ6PLUS-72-2-US60-Cell and 72-Cell Solar Panel Rated ● The IQ 6+ Microinverters have a 97% CEC efficiency with AC peak output power ratings of 325 watts. For a single-phase, 240VAC application, you can install a maximum of 13 IQ 6+ Microinverters on 1 20A branch circuit. ● Canadian Solar 325W Solar Panel Efficiency 18.33%.
● NOTE: The Enphase IQ microinverter is designed to work with the Envoy IQ communications gateway (ENV-IQ-AM1-240 M). Because the Envoy IQ requires 240 VAC connection Blue Pacific Solar® strongly recommends the optional Enphase AC Combiner (X-IQ-AM1-240-B) with IQ Envoy X-IQ-AM1-240-B M be added with every IQ system purchase. The combiner is outdoor rated and includes three 2 pole solar branch circuit breakers.
The maximum number of microinverters that can be installed on each AC branch circuit can be found in the microinverter's datasheet. The maximum number of IQ6PLUS™ single-phase (240V) microinverters that can be installed on a 20A circuit is 13.
The Enphase IQ6PLUS™ Microinverter (IQ6PLUS-72-2-US) is designed to be used with the Enphase IQ Envoy™ (ENV-IQ-AM1-240). The Enphase IQ Envoy is a communication device that provides network access to the solar array. The IQ Envoy collects production and performance data from the Enphase IQ Microinverters over on-site AC power lines and transmits the data to Enlighten through an internet or cellular modem connection. The IQ Envoy is capable of monitoring up to 600 Enphase IQ Microinverters and up to 39 Enphase IQ Batteries.
● Microinverter - Solar panels on the roof or ground absorb sunshine and converts it into direct current power (DC). Sitting directly behind the panel is the Enphase Microinverter which plugs into the panel and Enphase cabling. AC Power is then run to a junction box or combiner then to the main panel.
● The Enphase IQ Envoy - This communication device is the brains of the system. Gathering data from your solar panels, utility grid and batteries (IQ‐AC Battery if applicable), it connects with the Enlighten software (free) allowing you to view, control and monitor your solar power system from anywhere.
● A system that fits your needs, now and later. - The Enphase IQ6PLUS™ Microinverter system is flexible. You can install a solar system that fits your budget today and expand it later.
● Smart Grid Ready - Complies with fixed power factor, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements. [Self Consumption Utility Requirements in Some Locations]
Smart Energy Storage Compatible - Enphase optional IQ‐AC Battery high-performance energy storage solution brings you more intelligence and better value than anything else, with the industry’s lowest cost of entry and best lifetime value. It pairs seamlessly with IQ6PLUS™ Microinverter to help you make the most of your energy. [NOTE: IQ-AC Battery is designed to be used for self-consumption / self supply and will not operate when the grid is down.]
A direct grid tie system is where solar energy produced, powers the house loads as limited self consumption, and excess solar production is exported back into the utility grid. This self consumption happens only while the loads are present at the same time as solar production. No energy is stored by the user for use at another time. Any power needed for loads, above what the solar is producing, is drawn from the utility. Self supply is a system where some of the solar energy produced is stored on site for use at another time when solar production is less than the loads.
Our Enphase IQ6PLUS Microinverter 11.7 kW grid-tie kit is featured with Canadian Solar panels which are ranked among the highest efficiency panels in the industry bringing customer value of more energy. 25 Year Warranty, UL Listed.
Designed for higher powered modules, the smart grid ready Enphase IQ6PLUS Microinverter is built on the sixth-generation platform and achieves a high efficiency for module-level power electronics and reduced cost per watt. Fully compliant with NEC 2014 and 2017 rapid shutdown requirements.
Blue Pacific Solar® SolarEdge HD-Wave Kit is featured with Canadian Solar panels which are ranked among the highest efficiency panels in the industry bringing customer value of more energy. Best Warranty Insurance, 25 year worldwide 100% warranty term coverage providing third party bankruptcy rights. Non-cancellable, by 3 top insurance companies. 25 Year Warranty, UL Listed.
Blue Pacific Solar® permit document service is offered as a value added service for our customers only who purchase our grid-tied or off-grid packages of 18 panels [Minimum] or more. The building permit document permitting service service is available for most states to help you get through your local jurisdiction building permit process. Our team of professional designers can provide the documents, blueprints and expertise needed to work with any building department nationwide.
The federal solar tax credit, also known as the investment tax credit (ITC), allows a taxpayer to claim a credit of 30 percent for a qualified system located in the USA and that is owned and used as a residence by the taxpayer.