OutBack 2200RE EnergyCell® 48V 1836Ah AGM Battery System
- EnergyCell 2200RE High Capacity
- OutBack EnergyCell RE High Capacity AGM Battery and Rack System, 48V (4x6x2V), 1836 Ah @ 20hr, with interconnects (2200RE). The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery family offers an ideal solution for large capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery requirements. The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery’s steel can (module) design concept, with its integral racking system, provides a cost effective battery system with a compact, quick and simple installation process.
- Only: Buy Now
- Product Details:
OutBack EnergyCell® 2200RE RE High Capacity Batteries
|Model||Part Number||20-HR Rate||DC Voltage||Watts Storage||Battery Type||Shipping Weight|
|Outback 2200RE||4100195||1836 AH||48 Volts||88,128 Watts||2V VRLA AGM Battery||6,535 lbs|
Modular Design Composed of 24 (4W X 6H) 2V Batteries, Creating a 48V Battery Bank System. The included racking system is deployed with 3 - 4 modules per shelf so a 48 VDC system typically uses 6 - 8 shelves. Terminals and connecting plates as well as clear safety covers are also included. Standard string terminations are for the top of the rack.
OutBack's new EnergyCell RE High Capacity battery employs a modular design concept with an integral racking system that can be installed more quickly and easily than most Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries of this size. The Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) cell design incorporates thick positive plates to extend battery life. Each module (one or two cells depending on cell size) is encased in it's own steel can and features a welded/epoxy dual-post sealed design and large copper posts to enhance performance and safety in high current applications. Unlike flooded batteries, these high capacity AGM cells provide full rated capacity from the first cycle and do not require watering or active venting. The included racking system is deployed with 4 modules per shelf so a 48 VDC system typically uses 6 shelves. Terminals and connecting plates as well as clear safety covers are also included. Standard string terminations are for the top of the rack.
- Ideal for Large Capacity VRLA Battery Requirements
- 100% “Out-of-Box” Initial Battery Capacity
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Technology: Low Maintenance with No Watering Required
- Battery Frame Design Allows for Maximum Heat Dissipation
- Steel Module Design, Cells Factory Installed in Permanent Steel Modules with 1 or 2 Cells Per Can 4x6 Standard 48V System Configuration with Multiple Module Configurations Available for Maximum Flexibility
- Simplified Installation
- Top Termination Standard, Optional Side Termination Clear Flame Retardant Front Safety Shields Allow for Easy Visual Inspection Without Removal Flame-Retardant Battery Jars for Increased Safety
The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery system’s AGM technology incorporates an enhanced cell design with a superior racking system. The enhanced cell incorporates thicker positive plates for longer life. The welded/epoxy dual post seal design provides the highest integrity seal in the industry. The large copper post design also enhances the high rate performance.
The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery provides excellent performance and service life in grid-tied, grid-interactive and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions.
What's On The Truck:
- Outback, EnergyCell 2200RE High Capacity AGM Battery and Rack System, 48V (4W X 6H X 2VDC), 1836 Ah @ 20hr, with Interconnects, (Field Assembly Required)
Battery Kit Ships By Freight Direct from OutBack in About 15 Business Days After Funds Clear (Subject to Seasonal Increases).
EnergyCell RE High Capacity Battery
|Nominal Voltage Per Cell||2V||2V||2V||2V||2V||2V||2V|
|Capacity 20Hr Rate (1.75VPC)||1836||1836||1148||1836||1836||1836||2288|
|Capacity 100Hr Rate (1.75VPC)||810||1150||1340||1600||2070||2140||2770|
|Watts Per Cell 15min Rate (1.67VPC)||1230||1757||1995||2394||3071||3192||4094|
|Cycle Life 50% DOD (25°C)||1800 Cycles
||1800 Cycles||1800 Cycles||1800 Cycles||1800 Cycles||1800 Cycles||1800 Cycles|
|Optimal Operating Temperature Range||23 to 26°C||23 to 26°C||23 to 26°C||23 to 26°C||23 to 26°C||23 to 26°C||23 to 26°C|
|OCV Per Cell Limit*||2.05||2.05||2.05||2.05||2.05||2.05||2.05|
|Initial Charge Voltage Per Cell**||2.27||2.27||2.27||2.27||2.27||2.27||2.27|
|Float Voltage Per Cell (25°C)||2.25||2.25||2.25||2.25||2.25||2.25||2.25|
|Float Voltage Per Cell (35°C)||2.21||2.21||2.21||2.21||2.21||2.21||2.21|
|Equalize Voltage Per Cell (21 to 32°C)||2.32||2.32||2.32||2.32||2.32||2.32||2.32|
|Maximum Charge Current (A)||148.75||212.5||250||300||375||400||500|
|Shelf Life (25°C)||6 months||6 months||6 months||6 months||6 months||6 months||6 months|
|Short Circuit Current (A)||4728||6748||7722||9267||12411||12337||16548|
|Internal Resistance (micro Ω)||441||309||270||225||168||169||126|
|Terminal Torque (Intercell Connects)||88 in-lbs|
|Hardware Specification (Intercell Connects)||M8 bolt, lock and flat washer|
|Weight Per Cell (lb)||114.3||162.3||188.3||222.3||272.3||290.3||358.3|
|Dimensions Per Cell L x W x H (in)||21.8 x 11.9 x 6.5||21.8 x 8.4 x 6.5||24.5 x 8.4 x 6.5||24.5 x 9.9 x 6.5||23.5 x 9.9 x 8.9||24.5 x 12.9 x 6.5||23.5 x 12.9 x 8.9|
EnergyCell 2200RE Battery Rack Systems from OutBack Power
OutBack EnergyCell 2200RE meets the rising demand for solar grid tied and off-grid energy storage capacity. The needs of home owners who are interested in doing it themselves demand simple to install systems. OutBack Power is responding by engineering its quality recognized line of balance-of-system components into preassembled systems to give customers who are DIY OutBack quality in a more easily installed package. The OutBack EnergyCell and Integrated Battery Rack System is a standardized solution built from the solar industry’s most proven technology and materials in the field of off-grid and home backup power management and storage. As home and cabin owners interest builds in grid-interactive and off-grid solar power systems, OutBack is ready as a one-stop resource with the EnergyCell 2200RE batteries and rack.